Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Soap

Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air and a happy contented spirit.
~ Lillie Langtry
- - - - -

The other day I had an idea.  I thought I would share it with a company and see if they wanted to make my idea a reality.  Here is the email exchange which followed:

Dear [Company],
I just had an idea.  Soap in the shape of a cell phone.  It should probably be a deep yellow.

And it would be called Butt Dial.


Hi, Michelle,
Thanks so much for the note.

Very funny idea, but it would be a legal nightmare to produce since DIal is actually a soap brand - and highly protected.  Unfortunately, the concept isn't as strong without the name.

Please keep us in mind if you come up with any other ideas.

Thanks again,
Jason


Dear Jason,
That makes sense.

What if it was green and you called it "Butt Irish Spring?"

(pause)

Just kidding.." 


Still waiting on a response to my second email.

I hope that they do not enter my email into their spam mail list because I will probably have a lot of other good ideas.  Like a series of postcards in the shape of SPAM cans called "SPAM Mail!"  I have to go write another email right now!!!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment