Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Pause

Under trees, the urban dweller might restore his troubled soul and find the blessings of a creative pause.
~ Walter Gropius
- - - - -

As I look back over my blog (which I've been working on for more than a decade now), I find that there are occasional gaps where I did not post. Most of these align with a loss of some kind in my life - usually the death of a family member.

I fin that sometimes I'm not in the mood to pay attention to the interesting things or to share the kindnesses. Sometimes I need to pause. I need to think about the past and the get ready to re-engage with the world. 

It's important that we all pause on occasion. 

Of course, there are other times when I don't post on my blog. And those times it's because of something you have done. You know what I'm talking about. Don't deny it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment