Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2018

Attention

Tell me to what you pay attention and I will tell you who you are.
~ Jose Ortega y Gasset
- - - - -

Leslie talks to and listens to her mom every day. Some days - many days lately, actually - her mom shares that she has been watching The Sound of Music. Other days her mom has played Bingo. Other days she has been coloring or painting. Other days her mom has questions about what movies Jimmy Cagney has been in.

Personally, I think that Leslie should put a camera in her mom's room and one on a helmet for her mom to wear. Then she could be really immersed in her mom's daily routines. I think the idea of a Grannycam is brilliant. 

However, I'm pretty sure neither Leslie nor her mom nor the people who help take care of her mom would agree. Because they're all so disagreeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment