Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Predictions

Trying to predict the future is like trying to drive down a country road at night with no lights while looking out the back window."
Peter F. Drucker
- - - - -

I like to read horoscopes. I don't necessarily believe in them. Well, I do if they say good things for me. If not, I think they mean nothing.

A few weeks ago, I read the following:

"You are like the bubbles in a glass of champagne today: Full of effervescent energy that lifts the modds of people around you..." No. I am never like that.

"... And just like champagne, you'll have quite an intoxicating effect on the people who come into extended contact with you..." I was on the road by myself, driving for about 14 hours that day.

"... This is your chance to build on the promising spirit of a new relationship and get a lot closer to someone you find very interesting..." Again, driving. Alone. All day.

"... Unleash all your charm, no holds barred, and you'll get amazing results."

Of course, I do enjoy my own company. I did enjoy that trip. I do find myself very interesting.

Well done, horoscope. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment