Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

K

Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.
~ Philip K. Dick
- - - - -

Remember yesterday's post? If not - here is a recap:

A while ago Kristy posted photos of Bryan and the boys fishing. In one particularly great photo it shows one of the boys sitting in a camp chair looking out at the water. Across the way is a dock with two people on it. From the photo it looked like they were fighting. 

Kristy said they were fishing not fighting.

My response, Are you sure? They look like they might be fighting. Like everybody. Everybody was fighting. Everybody was Kung Fu fighting." 

And then I realized that the world would probably be a little more peaceful if instead everybody was Kung Fu fishing. 

(pause)

Or maybe not. I'm not exactly sure what that would entail.

Okay, more than a recap - that is actually an exact repeat. Recap. Repeat. I didn't cap again. I peated again.

But here is my point. What if everyone was Kung Pao fighting? Would that be good because Kung Pao chicken is good? Would it be bad because it might be hot and people would get burned? Would it be good because - hey - FREE FOOD! or would it be bad because you would get the sauce on you and that might attract bees or fire ants and you could get stung?

The moral of the story is that I couldn't think of something new to post for today. Also the moral of the story is just because everyone else is Kung Fu fighting doesn't mean you have to do it to. Not while you're living under my roof, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment