Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Life

Photo by Kirk Boettcher

I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. 
~ Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- - - - -

I hope that as he gets older, Kirk does not decide to restore a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder. (pause) Or if he does, I hope he doesn't have an elevated garage with glass walls where he keeps it. (pause) Or if he does, I hope he lets Zak help him so he and Zak can build a relationship around the car restoration instead of Kirk choosing to restore the car over his relationship with Zak. (pause)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Kirk isn't ever going to restore a car. (pause)

I hope that, as he gets older, Kirk does not decide to restore a life-sized wax statue of Amy Sedaris. (pause)

Or if he does, I hope I never see it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment