Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2023

Lemonade

Siblings who claim to get along all the time are most definitely hiding something.
~ Lemony Snicket
- - - - -

I had this glass of lemonade one time when I went to visit Kirk in Maine. We usually get along well, but not all the time. Like when we're hiding a dead body. Well, we do get along then, but not when we are being interrogated about it later on. Well, we do then, too (allegedly), but not when we tell the story about it later.

Kirks' all like, "Don't tell people about that!"

And I'm all like, "No one is going to think it's real."

And Kirk's all like, "You're stupid. I hate you. Shut up."

And I'm all like, "I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up."

And Kirk's all like, "That's mature."

And I'm all like, "I'm mature; you're manure."

And Kirk's all like, "Those don't really rhyme."

And I'm all like, "When you look at them on paper they sorta do."

And Kirk's all like, "You're right. That's weird."

And then we mostly get along again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment