Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sleep

Let her sleep for when she wakes, she will shake the world.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
- - - - -

How I Woke Up This Morning

Me: (Leslie touches my arm) AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Leslie: I thought you had something early today.

Me: I do.

Leslie: What time?

Me: 8:15.

Leslie: It's eight o'clock.

Me: AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Leslie: I can take Lily to school.

Me: Thank you. I had a dream we were in Branson. You didn't want to buy anything.

Leslie: Why were we in Branson?

Me: I don't know. It was SO crowded! We were in line for a restaurant -- no. No, it was a DINNER BUS.

Leslie: Like we would go on a dinner bus.

Me: I know. And I kept seeing people from my childhood church.

Leslie: That's weird.

Me: I know. It was nice to see Brian Banwart and his mom, though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment