Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Observations


There are three classes of people: those who see.
Those who see what they are shown.
Those who do not see.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
-----

So, I keep notes. I keep notes on all kinds of observations and overhearances. I sometimes go through and pick out key quotes or observations or ideas from my notes. Then, sometimes, I lose the context. Here are a few of my notes -- in some of these instances I do not remember what was going on or who was doing the talking...

* Vision is what we see by, not what we see.

* Who wants to listen to a stupid person think?!

* My Spanish is pretty much "beer Spanish."

* She is as shallow as you can get without evaporating.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh! I am gonna save that "shallow" one for later! LOL!

    ReplyDelete