Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tacos

If God dwells inside us, like some people say, 
I sure hope he likes enchiladas because that's what He's getting!
~ Jack Handey
- - - - -

The other day Sara walked down the hall and said this quote.  Well, she started to say it and then and I finished it together.  I liked that.

I also like that I have a photo of a taco billboard with heaven as the backdrop.  I know that tacos and enchiladas are not the same thing.  However if God likes enchiladas, God probably also likes tacos, so it sort of works.  Plus I am not sure a restaurant named "Enjoyable Enchiladas" would be quite as successful from a marketing perspective as "Tasty Tacos."

(pause)

I wish I would have used this photo as my Happy New Year card.  It really is kind of spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment