Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Taxes

Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket, or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.
~ Judith Viorst
- - - - -

A lot of people might think this isn't a good place to get your taxes done.  Since Al Capone went to jail for tax evasion, that is one way of looking at it.  Or maybe we can look at is as being a good place to get your taxes done because the Capones maybe learned something from that experience and won't make the same mistake twice.

You can go there if you like, but I'm not going to.  Is it because I'm too choosy or too snooty to go there?  Is it because I make assumptions about the quality of the work based on some of the commentary in the first paragraph?  Is it because I don't trust anyone except myself to do my taxes?

No.

It's because I don't live in Pennsylvania where this is located.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment