Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Gazebo

I would not be surprised to find out.. that the dimensions of buildings affect us in ways we don't guess.
~ Doris Lessing
- - - - -

There is an online service to connect people in neighborhoods so they can share info. I'm sure there are many of these. I avoid reading them for the most part, but get notifications and occasionally there is something that is both of interest to me AND accurate. Rare, but occasionally.

Anyway, the other day I read something that made me glad I got these notifications. It said, "If you are missing a brown gazebo in Sullivan hills please come and get it out of my yard."

I'm glad they put the color as I imagine a lot of people are missing gazebos and you don't want to be inundated with people looking for green or white or yellow gazebos. I mean, that would be a waste of their time and yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment