Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2021

Mystery

Looks like we've got another mystery on our hands.
~ Fred Jones
- - - - -

I bet it would be annoying to be friends with Freddie and Daphne and Velma and Shaggy. Not Scooby Doo because he's a dog. You should always be friends with dogs.

Anyway, I bet if you had plans to go get pizza or whatever that they would always either be really late or not show up at all. And they would say it was because the got caught up solving a mystery. And you'd think - "Why didn't you just take me along on the mystery? I bet I could be helpful. Plus, you have a whole VAN it's not like you don't have room for me to come along."

Also, I would have loved to meet the Harlem Globetrotters, Sonny & Cher (really just Cher), and Phyllis Diller.

No comments:

Post a Comment