Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Travel

We traveled third class because there wasn't a fourth class.
~ Benjamin Firenze
- - - - -

I love to travel. I don't think I'm a very easy traveling companion, though. Like one time I was taking the luggage to the car and Leslie tried to micromanage me and tell me where to go. I hate it when people try to tell me how to do things. Why can't they just do the stuff themselves instead of bossing me?

Anyway, I snapped at her and said, "Quit micromanaging me. I think I know how to take bags to a car!!"

I stormed off and instead of going to the front door where we were parked, I ended up at some weird side door by an ice machine.

(pause)

Maybe it's not me. Maybe I am easy to travel with and it's Leslie bossing me that is difficult and she's the one who isn't a very easy traveling companion.

(pause)

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's me.




No comments:

Post a Comment