Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2022

Rose

There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
You became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill
~ Seal
- - - - -

I am really grateful for captioning on TV shows. I used to sing along to the song "A Kiss from a Rose" all the time when it was popular back in the mid 1990s. I liked it. 

Thanks to the show Yellowjackets, now I know the words. This is a song that I didn't just mess up a line or a word. I have no idea what the song is about, but at least now I have a better idea of what the words are.

(pause)

I did know the "Ba-ya-ya.." and "But did you know..." parts.

My point is that I think it's great I learned the words to a song about a flower from a show about pollinators.

No comments:

Post a Comment