Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Kabillion

Hold on and take a breath
I'll be here every step
Walking between the raindrops with you
~ Lifehouse
- - - - - -

There are lots of things that are difficult to count. Raindrops. Trees. Stars. Grains of sand. 

The other day I was writing something to someone and I said there were a "kabillion" of something. My machine autocorrected it to "Kabul Lion" because I use that phrase a lot. 

I think my dad runs autocorrect now. He was always quizzing me on the capital of Afghanistan before we talked a lot about Afghanistan in the U.S.

Also, I think my dad continues to do things for his own amusement, even in the afterlife. I guess the truth is - if you can't do things for your own amusement in the afterlife, when CAN you do things for your own amusement?

(Answer: Almost all the time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment