Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love

Oh baby there ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe...
~ Ashford & Simpson
- - - - -

I like the idea of love that can't be stopped. Unfortunately, I'm pressure sure there are mountains high enough to stop me. I'm sort of clumsy and would likely fall down into a ravine or something.

I hope I wouldn't be trapped and have to cut off my arm, though. I probably couldn't do that, either. 

And if I did, I wouldn't get far because I am not sure I know how to make a - the thing that stops all the blood from falling out of your body? A tourniquet! I'm not sure I know how to do a tourniquet.

Tourniquet is kind of a pretty word. Like banquet. Or bouquet.

Bouquets are sometimes about love, too. I could climb one of those for love. If it wasn't ridiculously huge and didn't have poison ivy in it.

Anyway, love is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment