Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Work

Work isn't to make money; you work to justify life.
~ Mark Chagall
- - - - -

This is a photo from my work. It was from teaching research last fall. I try to bring humor into the classroom. I know not everyone loves the idea of research, so I used this image of Zak eating capers to show how you might not love something at first, but you might still be interested in it. Zak ate capers, made this face, and ate more capers.

Additionally, research can make you feel this way at times. I have yet to have a project go completely smoothly. There are always obstacles, challenges, and some self-doubt in the process to me.

I'm not teaching research this fall. I don't think it's because I compared doing research with eating capers.

Work is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment