Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Perspectives

Joint undertakings stand a better chance when they benefit both sides.
~Euripides
- - - - -

So, some people get freaked out by technology knowing things about them. I don't. Sometimes technology tells me about music I might like or a new place to visit in my area. Sometimes I don't like technology guessing what I like because if I mention dolls and how much I loathe them, then dolls show up a lot on my stuff and I hate that.

And sometimes technology understands me even when I think it didn't understand me. Like when technology thought I would be interested in a book about marijuana and suggested it to me via Amazon. But then I clicked on the book  title and realized that maybe technology really gets me after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment