Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2019

Room

I'm always asked, "What's the secret to success?" But there are no secrets. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.
~Dwayne Johnson
- - - - -

If you're ever doing an escape room and an extra person gets added to your group, be careful. And if the person who gets added asks to add your phone number, don't give it to them. They might text you randomly later and ask you for a date. And if that happens, don't come crying to me. You should have thought, "Who comes to an escape room alone?' Either someone looking for a date in a very unusual way OR someone who wants to see how good you are at escape rooms. Either way, I don't recommend dating that person.

Not that I'm the boss of you.

And if we are friends, you probably CAN come crying to me and I will try to help. And if you come to me crying and I don't help you, that's probably my way of saying that we aren't really friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment