Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Same

The role of the clown and the physical is the same - it's to elevate the possible and relieve suffering.
~ Patch Adams
- - - - -

I like finding unusual commonalities. Like in the image above, Google matched me with the work of art I most resemble. It's freakily accurate, isn't it?

I try to do this in other ways, too. I think about people who are similar and then wonder if they would be friends if they knew each other. Or if they are contemporaries how their work aligns. Or I I've never seen them in the same place together, if they might be the same person. For instance, sometimes I wonder if Banksy and Jack the Ripper are the same person and he just learned to more productively redirect his energy over time.

Life is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment