Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2022

Accident


They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them.
~ A. A. Milne

I don't think this is a real outline of a body. It's spray paint and I don't think they use spray paint to outline bodies in police investigations. Also, the proportions are weird and there is no neck on this person. But I don't mind accidents (in the spray painting, that is. The accidents where people die - sometimes I mind those). Some accidents are, in fact, pretty fun.

For example, when people are posting or texting and they type "me" instead of "my" -- I love that. It makes them sound like a pirate...
* I want to celebrate me mom's birthday today!
* Me kids are driving me nuts!
* I love me dog.
* I found me buried treasure.
* I love being a pirate on me pirate ship!

You know... that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment