Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Water


 Be like water making its way through the cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
~ Bruce Lee
- - - - -

So I had a rough week this week. Lots of ups and downs. There was something that really set me off and some other things that sort of set me off. Pretend set me off? Regardless... I had some unhappiness.

Then I remembered that I needed to be like water. I needed to ebb and flow and understand that that is how life works. Sometimes things are smooth. Sometimes they are choppy. And sometimes my wrath risES UP LIKE A MIGHTY FLOOD OR TIDAL WAVE!!!

But this week I just ebbed and flowed. 

So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment