Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2020

Adventure

I am on a voyage of discovery. I search for those of you who will go on a great adventure... if you are one of those audacious few willing to dare and then to share... then come with me.
~ William H. Danforth
- - - - - 

William H. Danforth was the founder of Ralston Purina. He also started the camp that I attend every year (except pandemic years). There is a teaching and learning conference at that camp. It's kind of a significant place to me.

I suppose you could say that I have joined William H. Danforth on a great adventure. 

The most recent leg of that adventure was trying to find some Purina Puppy Chow at the pet store. There were four or five aisles of dog food. The only thing not in those aisles was the Purina Puppy Chow. It was on the other side of the store. With the cat food.

Adventuring is really hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment