Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Electricity

Electricity is really just organized lighting.
~ George Carlin
- - - - -

It is the holiday season today and other days. We have been without electricity for more than 12 hours after being without it for about nine hours. I'm not mad about it. We had some nice conversations and naps, and I did some leisure reading. I wouldn't have done a lot of those things if we had electricity.

Know what else I wouldn't have done if we had electricity? I wouldn't have been freezing and walking around in three layers of clothes with a hood up most of the day. They call Anderson the Electric City. Thats' what they call it. 

But I won't complain... because I just did that in the previous paragraph. 






P.S. Electricity really is organized because my computer shut down as I was typing this. Clever, electricity. Very clever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment