Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Life

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
~ Carol Burnett
- - - - -

So, I started this blog nine years ago today. I started this blog at a time when I was in a very difficult work situation. I needed to do something just for my own amusement. I wanted something where I could use some of the photos I have taken. I wanted a creative outlet. 

It's changed a little bit since the beginning. There have been ups and downs. Some posts are better than others. I've missed some blog days. Sometimes I have missed several at a time - usually when something difficult was unfolding.

But I keep coming back and writing and posting more. This series of random observations is a way for me to step back from the  minutiae of life. And by the minutiae of life, I mean the small replica of the world I have in our basement where I control the futures and fortunes of others through magic.

It's a lot of pressure. 

That's why I need my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment