Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2018

Watching

Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. 
Because whatever you see can inspire you.
~ Grace Coddington
- - - - -
So one day when I was visiting Kirk and Jared I was kidsitting. This photo isn't from then. When I put Zak to bed he stayed in bed. But that's not my point. My point is this is the only photo of the monitor I have. Well, that might not be true, but what do you care about how many photos of the monitor I have? Well, if I had a lot that would be weird. I don't have a lot. This might be the only one. Maybe there is one other one.

But you make me digress...

My point is that these monitors freak me out. I am afraid that I will look at the monitor to see how Zak is doing and instead of seeing him I will see a ghostly image of a little girl with black eyeballs whose eyes melt and run down her face. And I know the melting eyeball girl is in the room with Zak, but I'm scared to go get him, but I'm more scared not to go get him.

So, that's why it's good to have a monitor, but I mostly just listened to it instead of watching it.

Of course, until just now, I hadn't considered what I might do if I heard, "Hellllllllooooooo... Zak neeeeeeds yooouuuuu..."

Of course, if it was Zak that would be hilarious. Terrifying, but hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment