Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Food

It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. 
~ Julia Child
- - - - 

I don't particularly care if people post photos of their food. I have done it at times. More often I text photos of my food to people who might like the food (usually Kirk) but can't have it because they aren't with me (hahahahahaha!). 

What I don't agree with though is when people say, "Here is my obligatory breakfast photo" or "Obligatory birthday cake post." Since I know of no rule or law that requires people to post these photos one of the following must be true:

1. They don't know what the word "obligatory" means.
2. I am not current on food photo posting legislation.
3. They are joking.
4. Where they live the laws are very different than where I live.

Regardless, I'm glad I am not obliged to post photos of everything I eat. Some food is not at all photogenic - like lutefisk, Raisinettes, and veggies that look like monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment