Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Knowledge

We know more about the face of the moon than we do about the bottom of the ocean.
~ Lake Bell
- - - - -

There are things we know and things we do not know. Sometimes we know things we didn't realize we knew. Sometimes things we thought we knew, we really don't know anything about.

Like the fact that I thought Sir David Attenborough was John Hammond. And then I looked up "old man in Jurassic Park" and found out it was John Hammond. And then I realized that John Hammond was the character's name and he was played by Sir Richard Attenborough. And then I thought Sir Richard and Sir David were the same person and I just got confused about what his first name actually was. And then I realized they are two different people, but that they are brothers.

See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment