Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Clown

Nobody likes a clown at midnight.
~ Stephen King

Or any other time.
~ Michelle Boettcher
- - - - -

I like to watch House Hunters, but sometimes the people really get on my nerves. There was one guy who said, "Oh, that bevel the counter - We'd have to get rid of that right away." 

How easy has your life been that you're going to freak out over counter beveling?!

Now... if someone on that show said, "The creepy clown that comes with the house and can't be removed -- I'm just not sure about living with that. "THAT I understand!" 

Also, how can someone demand you keep a clown in a house once you buy it. I'll tell you how -- because the clown is cursed and you're in a horror film. I'm not watching that movie, looking at that house, or living a life that would serve as the basis for that movie. 

I'm also not watching a show called Clown House Hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment