Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2020

Getting

(photo by Kirk Boettcher)

I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.
~ Langston Hughes
- - - - -

I got this Ken doll for Zak for Valentines Day. Actually I got it back in December, but I'd already sent off the Hanukkah packages, so I saved it. 

Ken is a barista. Ken has a man bun. Zak sometimes wears a man bun. I thought he might like it.

When Kirk sent me this photo and said thank you, I responded and said, "I want Zak to choose whatever career he wants. I'm not trying to pressure him into coffee shop work."

That is only partly true. I will at some point probably pressure him to try to get on the Supreme Court. But not for a couple of more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment