Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Vacation

The story of the Utah prairie dog is the story of our range of compassion. If we can extend our idea of community to include the lowliest of creatures, call them 'the untouchables,' then we will indeed be closer to a path of peace and tolerance. If we cannot accommodate 'the other', the shadow we will see on our own home ground will be the forecast of our own species' extended winter of the soul.
~ Terry Tempest Williams
- - - - -

I bet a prairie dog takes vacation during the prairie dog days of summer. Actually, I hope the prairie dog is really on vacation and not having an operation or - worse yet - dead and waiting to be replaced. I remember that show from my childhood - Little House on the Prairie Dog. This sign reminds me of that show. 

What a stupid show.

Also - BUBBLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment