Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2021

Scary

And now... THE HALL OF FANTASY! 
Welcome to the Hall of Fantasy. Welcome to the radio series of radio dramas dedicated to the supernatural, the unusual, and the unknown. Come with me, my friends. We shall descend to the world of the unknown and forbidden... down the depths where the veil of time is lifted and the supernatural reigns as king! Come with me and listen to the tale of...
~ Opening from radio show The Hall of Fantasy
- - - - -

The Hall of Fantasy is an old timey radio show that had scary stories on it. I think it aired in the 1940s. I listened to reruns of it when I was kid. It was on some Des Moines radio station in the 1970s and/or 1980s. I think it was on Sunday nights.

The only story I remember from The Hall of Fantasy is "Dance of the Devil Dolls." It is terrifying.

It would be terrifying if it was just called "Dance of the Dolls" but DEVIL makes it scarier. It would be scary if it was just called "Dolls" but dolls dancing is scarier. 

Also, I'm really scared of dolls. Which is ironic because I love Dolly Parton.

No comments:

Post a Comment