Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Haunted

Nature is a haunted house - - but Art - - is a house that tries to be haunted.

~ Emily Dickinson

- - - - -

 Last year I took Lily for a walk on Halloween. I was thinking when we started out, "I hope I see a photo that I can post to celebrate Halloween." Then we saw this place. It was when we were walking around the Anderson, SC events center site. I didn't know it was there. Sometimes when you want something you just have to wish it or think it or pay attention for it. 

Of course, if this works for only one thing, I'd maybe not have it be haunted houses. I mean, that's a cool gift to have, but there might be other things you'd maybe rather wish into existence that could be more useful on a regular basis than haunted houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment