Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2021

?

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
~ Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- - - - -

I know that "History's Mysteries" already exists, but I have some ideas for other types of mysteries:

Consistories Mysteries
Blistery Mysteries
Listerine Mysteries
Sister-y Mysteries
Contradictory Mysteries
Jittery Mysteries
Miss Turrie's Mysteries
Mister E's Mysteries
Ms. Stirry's Mysteries (this one is about a woman who makes a lot of 
                   soups and the show includes a recipe in each episode)
Misery Mysteries
Mystery Misery
Mister Mister

These could all be podcasts or TV shows, but I think they'd be best as books. I think if we got together and wrote them the book of love would open up and let us in.

(pause)

I know there are very few people in the world who will understand that, but they deserve to feel special sometimes, too, so shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment