Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Perspective

If we experienced life through the eyes of a child, everything would be magical and extraordinary. Let our curiosity, adventure, and wonder of life never end.
~ Akiane Kramarik
- - - - -

I agree with this quote, but I also think we should try to experience things through the ears of a child. For example, in a recent conversation with my nephew Zak, he said that he had been listening to a lot of "pirate music." I was not familiar with that genre, but then Kirk explained it to me. They had been listening to the Irish music of my childhood. My dad used to listen to the Irish Rovers, the Clancy Brothers, Tommy Makem, etc.  

I was caught totally off-guard. Zak was exactly right. Those Irish guys DID sound like singing pirates.

Kids are geniuses. 

I still don't think we should let them drive, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment