Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Lockers

No one knows what to say in a loser's locker room.
~ Muhammad Ali
- - - - -

I like lockers. I owned some for a while and moved them literally all over the country, but my move to South Carolina I decided was one move too many, so I got rid of them. I miss them and wish I had them sometimes, but I could always get more. 

Anyway, I just did some research on lockers. Do you know why footlockers are called "footlockers?" It's because originally the locked boxes were used by cobblers to carry models (stone, clay, etc.) of feet so that they could make shoes. They had different sizes of feet so they could make different sizes of shoes.

(pause)

That's a lie. If you want to know why footlockers are called "footlockers" do your own research!

No comments:

Post a Comment