Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Peace

Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- - - - -

This is the porch of the cabin we rented for a few days of vacation last June. It was very peaceful. We relaxed and did some talks and walks (Leslie and Lily actually did some pretty long hikes). I took some photos. I got to go fishing for a little bit. Lily got to swim and explore. It was a nice time.

There was a larger cabin at the top of the hills in the trees not too far from us. I only saw two men and four or five boys. I thought maybe they were Boy Scouts or something. Some days they left early in the morning and were gone all day.

Then I heard the boys all come out one morning and one of the little kids said the f-bomb. 

After that I didn't think they were scouts anymore, though scouts make bad choices sometimes, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment