Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Photography




Three is no delight in owning anything unshared.
~ Seneca
- - - - -

When I visited Maine recently, we went to an architectural surplus place. I love those places. 

I was taking photos when I saw the sign above that said, "Photos are encouraged!" I don't always tag people or places when I post photos on social media, but I did this time. I got a lot of nice comments. The store got some attention. The people who saw my photo got to see my photo. 

It was a win-win-win. Not that it's a competition.

(But if it was, I would have been one of the winners).

It was way better than the time I took some photos in a bead store and someone ran up and said I couldn't do that. In a bead store. Your loss bead store people. 

Note: the name of the store was not "We Try to Bead Nice." (if it was I would have taken a photo of that sign and written a post about irony)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment