Search This Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Gratitude

I would maintain that thanks for the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
- - - - -

Today is my favorite holiday. I love gratitude. I have so much to be thankful for - like not being a turkey. Well, in the most literal way not being a turkey. 

I am grateful for the people in my life.
I am grateful for some of the people not in my life.
I am grateful that some people are no longer in my life.
I am grateful for the people who will be in my life in the future (I think. Not all of them, but some of them.)

I have said it before, and I will say it again - I am the luckiest person I know.

Like the saying goes:

Thank
U
Really
Keep
Everyone
Yesterday.

(pause)

Just because you CAN make an acronym out of every word doesn't mean you SHOULD make an acronym out of every word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment