Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Dog

Dog's lives are too short. Their only fault, really.
~ Agnes Sligh Turnbull
- - - - -

This is Sadie. Sadie was Bill's dog. She died a while ago. That is sad. Bill is getting a new puppy that will be in Canada with us this summer. That is happy. It's a yellow lab puppy named Zeke. That is really, really good.

I still miss Sadie, but I am excited to meet Zeke.

Sometimes when I'm up late at night, I look at dog rescue / adoption sites. That does not make me happy because I want a dog. Leslie says no. I said I wanted a dog when I get tenure. Sometimes I find a really good dog and ask her about it and she says, "Do you have tenure, yet?"

She knows dang well I don't have tenure, yet.

Does it make me angry, sad, or motivated? That's what you want to know?

The answer to your questions is, "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment