Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Fish

Being a fish out of water is tough, but it's how you evolve.
~ Kumail Nanjiani
- - - - -

I know a fish out of water would need to get back in the water to survive. I sometimes wonder what other ailments fish suffer from. (Really, I've never wondered that beyond the occasional, "What's WRONG with that fish?!" but bear with me for the sake of this post).

Like do fish have gall bladder attacks? High cholesterol? Tension headaches?

I wonder if there is a fish CPR course. And I wonder if during the course when the fish are role playing with the CPR dummy (for the sake of argument, let's call her "Susie") if one fish ever yells:

"Susie!  Susie!  Are you a koi?"

(pause)

Reading the blog to get to that quote was worth it, wasn't it? Happy National Fish Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment