Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Thinking

Sadly, children's passion for thinking often ends when they encounter a world that seeks to educate them for conformity and obedience only.
~ bell hooks
- - - - -

At the same time, Zak thought, "I could definitely no Italy make a bigger fire than that. Maybe tonight. Maybe, indeed, tonight."

Um. Well, so I typed the lines above as a comment on a post my brother made about Zak. What I didn't type was "no Italy." What I don't understand is how the robots decided just to add "no Italy" to my sentence. It isn't even autocorrect. The robots just added "no Italy."

What is that all about robots?

(pause)

I know this post doesn't flow as well as some of my posts do. Let's just pretend that's the robots' fault, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment