Search This Blog

Friday, November 3, 2023

Credit

All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the base of our splendid failure to do the impossible.
~ William Faulkner
- - - - -

I saw someone post a quote the other day. It said, "It's amazing what can be achieved when no one minds who gets the credit." It was attributed to an English footballer and manager. I've also seen it attributed to Ronald Reagan. Both of them likely said it but didn't give credit to Harry Truman. I believe he said it first.

However, it's kind of brilliant to take credit for this quote because if the quote is true, then who said it first really should not matter.

However, when it comes to this unicorn, rainbow bell, I think we need to know who created it. But it isn't necessarily "credit" I want to give them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment