Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Trespassing


In less enlightened times the best way to impress women was to own a hot car.  But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.
~ Scott Adams
- - - - -

Sally provides me a lot of wisdom.  Sometimes I don't realize how wise she is at the time.  Other times I do realize it.  That is probably true in most cases - you don't always realize or appreciate what you're learning in the moment, but you catch it later on.

The other day, though, I KNEW the wisdom I was getting.  I knew when Sally said:

"I think I don't like her.  I don't know I don't like her because I don't know her, but I think I don't like her."

Lesson learned: trust what you know, but also pay attention to what you think you know.

And, yes, I think it's hilarious a put a photo of my own car on this post.  It's not particularly hot, but I get to decide who rides in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment