Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2016

Unexpected



You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.
~ Paul Coelho
- - - - -

Once in a while when I am adding photos to the blog, this happens. More than one photo gets posted at a time. Usually I separate them into different posts. For whatever reason, I left this one this way for quite a while.

Well, I still left it this way because here it is. I am not sure why, but they seem to go together to me. Maybe it's because they are old - old barbed wire and an old tomato & steak knife. It was before we specialized our knives so much that they can now only cut tomatoes OR steak. And from a time when ingenuity led people to create things like barbed wire to keep some things out and other things in. 

Mostly I think they go together because they are both really pokey and would hurt if you ran into them while running really fast.  Which is actually one of the reasons I rarely run really fast.  The other is that I am not a fast runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment