Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Paths

I live a reasonably simple life off the beaten path.
~ George Lucas
- - - - -

A relatively simple life off the beaten path is what I would like to live.

You, the reader, giving unsolicited feedback: The quote says a REASONABLY simple life. Not a RELATIVELY simple life, Michelle!

Me: I'm not George Lucas, reader. Also, I don't like unsolicited advice.

You, the reader: Well, I'm good at giving unsolicited advice.

Me: You and a lot of other people. 

You, the reader: What do you mean by that?

Me: Oh, silly reader. Just focus on you, yourself, and your own happiness and most of the other things will fall into place.

You, the reader: But I am not happy and don't want to do the work to be happy, so I'd rather give unsolicited advice.

Me: Hey, would you like the directions to George Lucas's house?

No comments:

Post a Comment