Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Deli

Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body.
~ George Carlin
- - - - -

I have a friend Mac who would be great at running a deli. I imagine it would have a drive-through, but only for people on bikes. I also hope that he would have a sandwich called The Mac. It would include lots of good things, but no cheese. Then I hope he would have another sandwich called The Mac & Cheese.

I'd totally eat there if my friend Mac was in charge of it.

And if it was located near where I live in South Carolina and not near where he lives in Ohio.

(pause)

Who am I kidding? I'd probably bike to Ohio to eat there.

(pause)

Who am I kidding? I'd probably DRIVE to Ohio in a car and then just dine-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment