Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Stories

I found that people want stories that are not too dissimilar from theirs. People want to be reminded that, let's say, struggle in your family is being felt by other people. That you're not alone.
~ Milo Ventimiglia
- - - - -

But sometimes we ARE dissimilar. Like when I read on the internet about "the sunglasses that EVERYONE is talking about." I wasn't talking about them. Most of the people I know weren't talking about them. I am not saying that a lot of people weren't taking about them. I'm just saying not EVERYONE is talking about them. 

Also, while not particularly interesting, this is a fine example of how I like my blog to work. There is a photo and a quote that goes with the photo. Based on those two things you guess that the blog is going to be about family struggle. It is not. You think it's going to be about dissimilarity. It is not. It's about sunglasses.

So that sums it up. I like my blog to be about sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment