Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Ezra


Mighty and small, I'll give my all!
~ Tuck, Paw Patrol
- - - - -

The other day we were on Zoom with Aurora and Ezra. We were telling jokes, they were showing us things. After a bit, David walked by and went outside.  We kept chatting for a bit or listening to kid chatter as one is bound to do eventually if connecting via Zoom or FaceTime with children.

Then Ezra walked away. Aurora keep talking. Ezra came back in a couple of minutes with a hat and sunglasses. He checked in on Zoom one more time and then walked away and headed outside.

I imagine he had places to go, people to see, and things to do. Either that or else he just wanted to see what David was doing - because who knows what that might be. 

I hope David was building a castle fort since I had said to Ezra, "Hey - why don't you go get a hat and your sunglasses and go help your dad with the castle fort he's building!"

I like to be a helper and to motivate kids to go and do fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment